Information Collected: When you use our Services, you may provide Floating Apps or LWi s.r.o. some personal information, such as email address, Twitter or Facebook OAuth hashes, device push ID, backup data, data for synchronization, etc. None of this information is listed publicly on our Services nor on any other website or application. You consent that we may collect information about how often you use Floating Apps and its components in order to create internal statistics used for improving Services. However, in any event we must respect article Information Not Collected. We may use your contact information to inform you about other products and services we have developed or co-developed. We may never use your contact information to inform you about products and services not directly related or developed by LWi s.r.o. and/or Floating Apps.
Information Not Collected: Floating Apps or LWi s.r.o. never collect private information such as visited websites, passwords, usernames, contact emails, phone numbers or websites, bookmarks and other information of similar character. If any of the Services need such private information to work correctly, we never collect, transfer, manipulate, storage, disclosure or use them in any other way then as reasonable expected from given Service and as advertised by Service description, name or purpose. We may collect listed information only if you request us to do so by using our backup or synchronization services.
Your Consent: We may share or disclose your information at your direction, such as when you use Floating Apps to manipulate your contacts or bookmarks or to visit secured website via Floating browser, and in all similar cases.
Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics, number of users, favourite applications, etc. In any event it must not be possible to identify you as source of information.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for such as remembering your login details, etc. cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies - These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- Functionality Cookies - These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from, language, etc. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Marketing and Advertising Cookies - These cookies are used to help us deliver advertising and improve marketing activities as well as understand target audience of our website and service.
- Social Media Cookies - These cookies allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies for how their cookies work.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Effective: January 1st, 2017